Where Can I Use E-ZPass?
to view usage area map.
REGISTERING YOUR GO PAK
• Go to www.paturnpike.com.
• Select “GO PAK Registration” at the top right hand corner of the home page.
• Enter the transponder number and PIN code provided with the original packaging.
• Follow the steps to complete the registration process.
Call the PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center (CSC) at 1.877.736.6727.
The CSC is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Have the following information ready:
• Transponder number and PIN, located in the GO PAK
• Driver’s license number
• Vehicle information including license plate(s) of each vehicle to be listed on the account
ALREADY HAVE A PA TURNPIKE COMMISSION (PTC) E-ZPASS ACCOUNT?
• If you already have a PTC E-ZPass account, contact the PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center at 1.877.736.6727 to add this transponder to your existing account; OR
• Log in to your existing PTC E-ZPass account. Under “Transponder Information,” click on “Add GoPak Transponder.”
See package insert for more important information, including mounting instructions, transponder care, usage and account management information, and lost or stolen instructions.
No Refunds or Returns at AAA after E-ZPass Purchase. Please see return information in package insert for refund information. The retailer's convenience fee is non-refundable. Contact the PTC E-ZPass Customer Service Center (CSC) at 1.877.736.6727 for further assistance.