Report a Pothole
AAA makes it easy to report potholes in your area…and get them fixed.
Potholes don’t just leave you shaken – they’re a serious safety hazard. Everywhere you turn, potholes, some big as craters, are causing motorists a lot of misery while driving on the roads and when paying for necessary repairs caused from landing in these ‘landmines.’ Potholes are wreaking havoc to cars on state highways and local roads according to experts at AAA Mid-Atlantic.
Report a pothole in your area:
- Motorists in Philadelphia can report potholes by calling 311 or 215-686-5560, or online.
- Outside of Philadelphia, motorists can call PennDOT at 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623), or report a problem to PennDOT online to their Customer Care Center.
- Motorists in New Jersey can report potholes by filling out this form online.
- For potholes located on county roads, motorist are encouraged to call the numbers at the local county office.
- To report a pot hole on a state route, contact the State Highway Administration at 410-582-5650 or fill out a service request form.
- For Baltimore City and County roads, click here to contact County government
- If drivers encounter a pothole on a state-maintained road, report the problem via web, http://www.virginiadot.org/travel/citizen.asp or by calling 1-800-FOR-ROAD (1-800-367-7623).
- If the pothole is in a city, town or in Arlington or Henrico County, the public works department in that location must be called.
- Contact the DelDOT at 302.760.2080, or 800.652.5600 to report potholes or any other road maintenance issues.
- You can email DelDOT at email@example.com
- Or, contact DelDOT using this online form
- Crews will rapidly investigate each report and will schedule repairs according to the severity of the pothole and according to the available resources.
- ** If the pothole is on a street that is maintained by a town or city, call the public works or city manager's office in that location. However, some city streets are maintained by DelDOT. If you are unsure, you may call DelDOT at 760-2080.
Washington DC/Metro Area
- Click here to report a pothole in the DC/Metro area.
Learn how to STAY SAFE with tips from AAA Mid-Atlantic: