All Spinners Feature:
• PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION—The abrasion-, tear- and weather-resistant nylon fabric exterior has the modern look of brushed metal, and is reinforced at key points with integrated corner guards; the internal frame assembly delivers sturdy structure at a light weight. Contrasting leather-look accents add rich detail.
• CONVENIENT STORAGE—Two front zip pockets and a front two-way zip compartment offer secure storage and access to travel essentials.
• ULTIMATE PROTECTION—Travel Sentry®-approved lock safeguards belongings and allows efficient TSA screening of checked bag.
• OWNER IDENTIFICATION—Side luggage tag is retractable and elasticized, so it remains attached to the bag.
• EFFORTLESS MOBILITY—Multi-stage retractable handle with ergonomic grip promotes maneuverability; custom 360° dual spinner wheel system glides in any direction, enhancing stability and minimizing effort over a range of surfaces.
• COMFORTABLE HANDLING—Padded top, side, and bottom carry grips promote easy lifting and optimal handling.
• MAXIMUM ORGANIZATION—Two-way zip entry features split-book style opening. A zippered floating partition—including mesh zip and elastic shoe pockets—creates separate compartments.
• MAIN COMPARTMENT—Includes pocketed tie-down panels and two mesh zip wall pockets.
• SUITER SYSTEM—Built-in suiter loop, adjustable anti-wrinkle bar and tie-down strap protect clothing on hangers in front compartment.
• TSA-FRIENDLY POUCH—Removable, snap-out, zip-closure pouch offers water-resistant storage of toiletries and other small items.
• WATER-RESISTANT LINING—Nylon fabric stands up to frequent use.
21-Inch Carry-On Spinner Luggage
• EXPANDABLE PACKING VOLUME—Case expands with the pull of a zipper for 2 inches of added packing capacity.
• RFID PROTECTION—Inside exterior front zip compartment, a special zip pocket helps insulate against RFID skimming, which can compromise credit cards and other personal information.
25-Inch Spinner Upright and 29-Inch Spinner Luggage
• EXPANDABLE PACKING VOLUME—Case expands with the pull of a zipper for 2.5 inches of added packing capacity.