In the 2017 edition of Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for Kids, we'll tell young readers how to:
• Join the vacation-planning fun, with kid-friendly descriptions of all the theme park shows and attractions, including maps, photos, colorful illustrations, and more.
• Experience a whole new land at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park: Pandora-The World of AVATAR, featuring a thrilling attraction called AVATAR Flight of Passage. In it, guests of all ages fly on a Banshee over a vast alien world.
• Discover new theme park offerings-including Epcot's interactive sing-along with Frozen's Anna and Elsa and a high-flying new attraction called Soarin' Around the World; plus Animal Kingdom park's new spectacular called Rivers of Light. The nighttime show features live performances, floating lanterns, and swirling animal images on giant screens of water!
• Awaken the Force at Walt Disney World! Disney's Hollywood Studios is getting a new name and has a brand-new Star Wars seasonal event: Seasons of the Force. It offers kid-pleasing shows and entertainment-including a fireworks extravaganza with a Star Wars theme. The park also boasts a revised Star Tours -The Adventures Continue attraction (which incorporates characters from the blockbuster film Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and a re-imagined Jedi Training Academy that introduces a new villain from the Disney XD series Star Wars Rebels.
• See which attractions belong on many kid's "must-see" list."
Meet favorite Disney characters and collect autographs from Mickey, Minnie, Anna, Elsa, Goofy and the gang-there are special autograph pages at the back of the book!
• Get advice from young Disney experts-kids like you. The book is filled with kid-written tips and attraction reviews.
• Hunt for dozens of Hidden Mickeys spread through all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
• Preserve magical memories in a special scrapbook section.