Travel With Confidence
For financial peace of mind on any vacation or business trip, rely on the MasterCard Travelex Money Card, a convenient, secure prepaid currency card.
With the new prepaid currency card, you can:
- load your card with your choice of six currencies: euros, British pounds, Australian dollars, Japanese yen, Canadian dollars and Mexican pesos;
- lock in your exchange rate; and
- use your card abroad at millions of locations that accept MasterCard.
How does the Travelex Money Card work?
- The card is not linked to your personal bank account, which provides safety and security.
- There are no international ATM fees associated with its use when cash is withdrawn from ATMs displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark.
- Register, check your balance, reload the card and more via the Travelex Money app or by calling the number on the back of the card or at AAA.com/TravelMoney.
- After the initial card has been loaded at your local AAA Store, all reloads are done directly with Travelex via the app, by contacting the phone number on the back of the card, or by using the AAA.com/TravelMoney link to Travelex.
Visit your local AAA Store today to load your initial Travelex Money Card, and for your convenience, it will be delivered the next afternoon at the same store for you to pick up.
This article originally appeared in the November/December 2017 issue of AAA World.