Our Best Price Guarantee
Subject to the conditions listed below, if you book through AAA Mid-Atlantic and place a deposit on a covered cruise or tour and then, within 72 hours, find an identical cruise or tour at a lower rate, AAA Mid-Atlantic will, in its discretion, either:
- (1) match the lower price and give you a $50 credit (“Credit”) toward your next vacation booked through AAA Mid-Atlantic, or
- (2) refund any deposit or other payment already made plus pay you $100.
If the first alternative is provided, the Credit can only be used on a cruise or vacation package booked through AAA Mid-Atlantic. The new booking must be made within one (1) year from the date of credit issuance, and shall not be replaced if the Credit voucher issued to you is lost. The Credit may be used only once, even if the full value of the Credit is not used up at that time; any unused amount will be forfeited. The Credit has no cash value, and may not be transferred to any other person.
If the second alternative is provided, only one payment of $100 will be made per booking regardless of the number of individuals covered.
- This guarantee is available to members who have placed a deposit on a booking reserved through AAA Mid-Atlantic with one of the following Travel Partners for a trip of three days or longer:
- Cruise: Carnival, Celebrity, Azamara Cruises, Cruise West, Crystal, Cunard, Disney, Holland America, Princess, Regent Seven Seas, Royal Caribbean, Uniworld.
- Tour: American Tours International (hotel-only bookings not included), DER/Avanti, Contiki, General Tours, Grand Canyon Rail Road, Insight Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, Tauck, Trafalgar, Travel Bound, Travel Impressions, Universal Vacations, Disney, Adventures By Disney.
- This guarantee only applies if the lower price is for the exact itinerary booked and deposited with AAA including specific flights, carrier or provider (including class of service), hotel (including specific room type), ship and cabin category, tour company, car company and type, and exact dates and times of travel.
- This guarantee is not available for bookings available on websites where any portion of the trip details are unknown until after purchase or where the pricing is not clearly indicated prior to purchase. The rate must be displayed on a US based website and available to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a Web site or travel agency which requires you to call to get the rate, or from an email that you received. The lower rate must be quoted in U.S. dollars.
- All travelers must meet any and all requirements of the lower fare including age, residency or other restrictions.
- For cruise bookings, this guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise including port charges. Taxes and Government fees, air add-ons, pre and post cruise packages and any other amenities such as insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items are not included in the guarantee.
- This guarantee is only applicable to prices advertised and available to the general public. Corporate, group, charter, rewards travel, incentive or meeting rates, coupons, consolidator fares, or other promotional rates not available to the general public are not included.
- The member must contact the AAA booking store within 72 hours of booking with AAA. The lower rate must be available for booking at that time as determined by the AAA Travel representative.