Life Insurance through AAA
When you think about what you treasure most in life, it’s the people you love and want to protect.
Term Life insurance provides you with added peace of mind knowing your loved ones are protected if something happens to you during the term period. It is generally the least expensive type of life insurance you can purchase.
Additional Coverage Options:
- Competitive term life insurance rates
- Select from 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years of coverage
- Premiums remain level for the duration of the policy
- Coverage available from $100,000 to $10,000,000
- Return of Premium Rider – Receive 100% of your premiums back at the end of the term period if coverage is not used1.
- Children’s Term Rider – Add up to $20,000 of life insurance protection per child.
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider – Ensures your premiums will be waived while you are disabled, as defined in the rider.
Request a Term Life Quote
In addition to Term life insurance, there are also a variety of other life insurance, annuity, and travel accident products offered through AAA.
- Whole Life insurance is the perfect solution if you're looking for permanent life-long coverage with fixed premiums.
- Universal Life insurance allows you to take advantage of lifetime coverage with flexible premiums and competitive rates.
- Annuities can be used to help plan for retirement by earning interest on your money now and paying taxes later - guaranteeing an income stream for you and your loved ones.
- Travel Accident insurance can help you provide protection for you and your loved ones accidents – for just pennies a day.